The G3H Multi Parameter Portable Patient Monitor from SP Services combines compact size with a complete set of functionality usually saved for higher-end monitors.
The G3H Monitor is ideal for ambulances and clinics where mobility is important. This monitor is also suitable for use in physicians’ offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, extended care facilities and other patient care areas which require affordable ECG & SPO2 monitoring.
- Especially suitable for use in the emergency or operating room
- 8.4’’ bright, colour TFT LCD screen
- 7 waveforms can be displayed on the same screen
- Brightness and volume are adjustable independently
- Streamlined modern design with foldable handle
- Multi-language interface selection
- User-friendly and man-machine dialogue interface with pop-up menus, dialogue boxes & rotary mouse etc
- Low-power consumption design with standby mode
- Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
- Continuous working time ＞ 1 hour (full battery – measuring blood pressure every 10 minutes)
- Blood pressure measurement fast and accurately, with venipuncture function
- Advanced digital technology, accurately measures SpO2 in low perfusion situations
- Drug calculation, ST-segment detection, pace maker and arrhythmia analysis
- Display formats include OxyCRG diagram, 7-lead ECG waveform and large-font mode
- Can store 5 user-defined display formats
- Visable & audible alarm with adjustable parameters
- Suitable for adults, paediatrics and neonates
- Applications in bedside and delivery monitoring; Widely used in patient room, emergency room, operating theatre, PACU, ICU, CCU, etc.
- WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system & make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrades possible
- Printing of data, waveform, trend tables and trend diagram
- Optional CO2 detection function
- Contents and Tech Spec available here